Judicial Centres of Calgary and Edmonton
Note: Before checking availability, please be certain to refresh your internet browser.
Judicial Dispute Resolution Booking Procedures
Calgary & Edmonton
Fall Term (September - December 2023)
The following procedures will apply for this purpose, as follows:
- The list of available dates and assigned JDR Justices has now been posted on this website.
- No bookings will be permitted until 7:30 a.m. on June 19, 2023.
- Bookings must:
a) be made by completing, in full, the JDR Booking Request Form, accessible through the corresponding link above on this page.
** Please note that all fields on the form are mandatory. As such, if the form is not completed in full, it cannot be submitted
b) be submitted via e-mail, and the attached request form must relate to one JDR only JDRBookingsEdmonton@albertacourts.ca
c) please submit your request only on the date in which your priority falls under.
- There are 2 (TWO) booking priorities for the Fall 2023 JDR Calendar as outlined below (per NPP#2019-03):
a) for the first 48 hours, commencing at 7:30 am on June 19, 2023: Family Law matters (with or without a duly executed Form 37);
b) starting at 7:30 am on June 21, 2023: Civil matters that are ready for trial (with a filed or unfiled form 37 duly executed by all parties ATTACHED)
Note: Please indicate in your “SUBJECT” line upon which priority you will be relying, a brief Style of Cause and action number.
PRIORITY A OR B – STYLE OF CAUSE – ACTION NUMBER
- Forms received prior to the 7:30am booking start time will not be considered and may be deleted. The JDR Coordinator will be in touch with booking parties within 2 weeks after booking commences to advise you of whether and when your matter has been booked, so please provide all contact information in your booking form.
- If you have any questions relating to Calgary and Edmonton, address them to JDRBookingsEdmonton@albertacourts.ca
All Other Judicial Centres