Judicial Centres of Calgary and Edmonton
Note: Before checking availability, please be certain to refresh your internet browser.
Judicial Dispute Resolution Booking Procedures
Calgary & Edmonton
Spring Term (January –June 2021)
The following procedures will apply for this purpose, as follows:
- The list of available dates and assigned JDR Justices for EDMONTON and CALGARY have now been posted on this web site.
- No bookings will be permitted until 7:30 am on Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
- Bookings must:
(a) be made by completing, in full, the JDR Booking Request Form, which is located on the Alberta Courts Website. **Please note that all fields on the form are mandatory. As such, if the form is not completed in full, it cannot be submitted.
(b) e-mail and the attached request form must relate to one JDR only
(c) please submit your request only on the date in which your priority falls under.
- Booking priority will be given as outlined below:
(a) for the first 24 hours, January 5, 2021 - Family Law; or, Matters that were previously scheduled and adjourned due to Master Order #1 or 2. (March 16 - May 1)
(b) for the next 24 hours, January 6, 2021 - Family Law; or, Matters that were previously scheduled and adjourned due to Master Order #1, 2 or 3. (March 16 - May 31)
(c) for the next 24 hours, January 7, 2021 - Family Law; or, Matters that were previously scheduled and adjourned due to Master Order #1, 2, 3 or 4. (March 16 - June 26th)
(d) for the next 24 hours, January 8, 2021 - All others that are ready for trial (with a filed or unfiled form 37, duly executed by all parties attached).
Note: Please indicate in your “SUBJECT” line upon which priority(ies) you will be relying and a brief Style of Cause and action number.
Note: If the case has been previously adjourned due to a Master Order or “wait listed”, please provide the JDR coordinator with a copy of the previous request.
- Forms received prior to the 7:30am booking start time will not be considered and may be deleted. The JDR Coordinator will be in touch with booking parties within 3 weeks after booking commences to advise you of whether and when your matter has been booked, so please provide all contact information in your booking form.
- If you have any questions about the above, address them to:
Calgary & Edmonton JDRBookingsEdmonton@albertacourts.ca
All Other Judicial Centres