Judicial Centres of Calgary and Edmonton
Note: Before checking availability, please be certain to refresh your internet browser.
Judicial Dispute Resolution Booking Procedures
Calgary & Edmonton
Fall Term (September - December 2022)
The following procedures will apply for this purpose, as follows:
- The list of available dates and assigned JDR Justices for EDMONTON and CALGARY have now been posted on this web site.
- No bookings will be permitted until 7:30 am on June 22, 2022.
- Bookings must:
(a) be made by completing, in full, the JDR Booking Request Form, which is located on the Alberta Courts Website
**Please note that all fields on the form are mandatory. As such, if the form is not completed in full, it cannot be submitted**
(b) be submitted via e-mail to JDRBookingsEdmonton@albertacourts.ca and the attached request form must relate to one JDR only.
(c) please submit your request only on the date in which your priority falls under.
- There are 2 (TWO) booking priorities for the Fall 2022 JDR Calendar, as outlined below:
- Forms received prior to the 7:30am booking start time will not be considered and may be deleted. The JDR Coordinator will be in touch with booking parties within 3 weeks after booking commences to advise you of whether and when your matter has been booked, so please provide all contact information in your booking form.
- If you have any questions relating to Calgary and Edmonton JDRs, address them to:JDRBookingsEdmonton@albertacourts.ca
All Other Judicial Centres