Pay Fines

Traffic Tickets Service

The Traffic Tickets Service site can be used to make a payment, request time to pay, dispute your ticket, or request a trial date.

This service does not handle bylaw tickets. If your ticket was issued under a municipal bylaw (e.g. a parking ticket), please follow the instructions on your ticket.



The fine amount on violation tickets, notices of conviction and time to pay notices can be paid online.

You may also pay a fine at any Registry Office or Courthouse in Alberta. Payments at courthouses can be made by cash, cheque (payable to the Government of Alberta), money order, credit card and Interac.

If you are not disputing a ticket but require time to pay the fine, you can either go to the court indicated on the ticket, or use the Traffic Tickets Service web page. This must be done on or before the appearance date. If you have been given time to pay a fine and require an extension, you must go back to the court where you were granted time to pay. This must be done before the date the fine is due.